Thursday, June 30, 2011

We're in Ecuador!

Today was such an exciting day. Exciting, but long. We need a lot of prayers right now. Our flights are all messed up. A couple of flights stayed the same, but the rest have been rescheduled, delayed, or canceled all together. We were supposed to meet in the lobby at 7am this morning, but our flight got canceled. We had to get onto the flight before us, which meant our lobby time was 3:45am. I got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep last night.


Our flights went fine, and we made it through customs without any major problems. That was a HUGE answer to prayer, so I want to thank you all for praying for us. Some teams haven't been so lucky. In fact, some teams are just leaving Miami now, and some haven't even left yet. I know there are some people, who, as of now, can't get a flight until tomorrow morning. We're hoping that that changes, but we aren't sure right now. If we don't have enough people from our team in, we won't be doing the drama tomorrow, we'll probably have a work day. We haven't been able to find out yet.

Ecuador is beautiful though, and I absolutely love it here. I have taken so many pictures, and our hotel is great! It is pretty fancy, and I'm going to take a bunch of pictures of it soon. I'm not even sure what time it is right now. ;) We had dinner here at the hotel, outside in tents by the pool. Dinner was SOOO delicious, I had two kinds of salad, a vegetable soup, bread rolls, chicken, rice, and potatoes. It was SO good. I would have gone back for more if I had not been so stuffed. :)

Gotta go, my time is up. :D Remember us in your prayers, some of us weren't feeling well, and of course, we need prayers for the flights. THANK YOU so much for all of your love and support. <3

Love you all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment