Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Less than a week!

We only have six days to go. :) We are getting SUPER close!!!! :D

Yesterday, Mom picked up a few more things that I need. The only thing that I need left is the makeup. We are going to a costume store either today or tomorrow to get it. On Wednesday, I'm going to start properly packing my suitcase, with everything where it should be, and the clothes that I'm bringing all packed up in there.

I seriously can't believe that it's really so close. It feels totally surreal, and all of a sudden, everythings going so fast! :) I've been able to talk to a bunch of people from my team, and they've all been really nice. I'm really excited to meet them, as well as some other girls I know from other teams.

We need a lot of prayer right now. A lot of us are getting over being sick, or are sick. Please be praying for health and energy, both now, and throughout the trip. Also, please be praying for the preperation of this trip. As we're packing and doing our final, last-minute store runs, and also for our leaders. The LIT's (leaders-in-training) are going to Miami on Saturday to get ready. Some leaders are going down a little earliar than that. As always, continue to pray for God to work in us and through us, and for the people of Ecuador.

Thank you all so much for your support! <3

2 comments: