Monday, June 13, 2011

Exactly 2 weeks....

I'm officially finished fundraising, although a few people have still given me support and donations, which is WONDERFUL because I can use it for food, luggage, stuff I have to buy for the trip... etc. All those little things can really add up!

Also, I've been collecting friendship bracelets and Silly Bands for the kids we witness to at the schools, orphanages and such. So far, I have over 300! :] I'm soo excited for these (and I know I'm getting some more soon!).

As of today, we have exactly two weeks to go, which is so so so so soooo exciting! We received our team lists about a week or so ago now, and I'm on Team 3. And we got our roommate lists as well. I am so excited to meet all my teammates and roommates, I have already started to get to know a bunch of them, as well as girls from other teams too. :]

Yesterday, we went to the store and got some more things for my trip. :) We got a new pair of tennis shoes,

so now I will have one good pair, and one old, get-it-dirty, working pair. :)

We also got a pair of gloves (which I really like!) and some paintbrushes and things. My suitcase is getting fuller!





Please keep praying for all of us, as we prepare during the last few weeks leading up to our trip. Pray for safety and health for all of us as well. :) Also, please, please, please pray for the people we will be ministering to, that God would be preparing their hearts and minds to the Gospel.

Thank you all so so much for all of your support! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment