Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 2

Hi everybody! I didn't get to bed until 12:20 last night because we (my roomates and I) were up late talking and doing bible studies in our devo for the trip. Everyone is great. :D I've met a lot of new people. :]

Our team is great! We ate a delicous breakfast, (early shift, 6:45), then had team time, and a bit of drama training. Because I'm a Kat (yes, with a "K"), I don't come in until mid-drama. We got a break in the morning for a while, and I hung out with a bunch of girls, talking and playing this game to get to know each other better. ;)

This afternoon we had a few hours of drama training, and got our costumes assigned to us. :) Tomorrow is supposed to be harder on the drama training. :O We also had some language and cultural training this afternoon. It has been busy, but fun! :D We actually almost done learning the drama. Pretty soon we'll be having dinner, and then we have FUAGNEM and team time again. I am so excited, last night's FUAGNEM was amazing, and I can't wait to see what tonight's will be like. :)

I'm having a lot of fun! :) Gotta go now, I need to do some other things before dinner. Thanks again for your prayers! One girl on our team wasn't feeling too great earlier, but I think she's feeling better now. Please keep praying for health, strength, energy and unity (for our team).
Love you! :D

1 comment: