Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 4 of Ecuador!

Sorry I haven't had time to post everything, or put up any pictures, but we have all been really busy. I'm trying to post as often as I can, and I know our photographers are running around everywhere trying to capture everything. With such a big group, I know it's really hard for them, but I will have hundreds of pictures when I get home, so don't worry.

Today has been awesome. :D The total salvation count for the first two days was 253 salvations, and that's for all the teams combined. Isn't that amazing? :D God is so good, and we have seen miracles, and new Christans, rededications, and just have been seeing and experiencing God work in so many amazing ways.

Breakfast wasn't until 8am today, so I got to sleep in! Whoo-hoo! :D Breakfast was delicious as usual, all the food we've been having is a mix of what we'd normally have in the States and traditional Ecuadorian food. It's all been really yummy. This morning I tried blueberry juice and it was DELICOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I've also tryed papaya and guava juice. The fruit juice here is really good. Well, the fruit is too. The pineapple here is the BEST you'll ever have, even better than Hawaii. :D

We had a morning worship FUAGNEM that was... about 2 hours, I guess. Goodness. There is absolutely no way to describe the amazingness of FUAGNEM. It's just so amazing, and God just really comes and speaks to each individual person through the worship and the message. The message this morning was by Susie. It was about having eye surgery, and it was amazing. (It's not really what you're thinking right now. ;P)
I can't explain it all on here and I'm running out of time again. -_- It was just really amazing, and at the end everyone got to go to a leader and be prayed over. I stood up and turned around, and Britt Nicole had just gotten up and stood behind her chair (the "I'm a leader" sign) so I went over to her, and she prayed over me, and it was just so amazing. ♥

This afternoon, most of our team went to this Ecuadorian mall that is really close to our hotel to get lunch. We ended up getting pizza from Pizza Hut (and it was way better than in the States), and I got ice cream from a little Ecuadorian ice cream stand in the mall. OH.MY.WORD. You have not had ice cream until you have had ice cream for Ecuador. Their chocolate is to die for too. :D It was seriously the best ice cream I've ever had.

Now we're getting ready for this evening, which is jam packed. We have our first seminar, then dinner, then seminar #2, then FUAGNEM, then a Britt Nicole concert. :] Tomorrow is a ministry day, and I'll try to update ya'll sometime tomorrow evening. :D

Love you!! Thanks so much for the prayers everyone. <333333

2 comments: