Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Updates...

I haven't updated in a bit... I've just been trying to get some stuff finalized..... fundraising, meeting my child, passport info, flight schedules... the list goes on. I am getting super excited, not like I wasn't already. :]

I'm all signed up to meet my sponsored child while I'm in Ecuador. I am so so so happy and excited that I get to meet Erika!!!
I (think) that I finished getting shots to go..... might have to go back and get one more. :\ *sigh*
Everything has been going pretty well.
We found out what hotel we'll be staying in. :] I'll post more about that later.
Also today, we got our packing list!!! Yes, it was quite long (4 pages!) and I sat there thinking, "Hmm, I wonder how I'm gonna fit all that in my suitcase?" :D haha...

Please keep praying for the people of Ecuador; for everyones fundraising; for us, as we prepare our hearts, minds and bodies to go on this trip. Keep Erika (my sponsored child) in your prayers too, if you would. :] Pray that we'll get everything finalized and finished smoothly and without too much trouble. :)

Thank you for all your support! <3

Love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. what shots?????? i wish i had a child to meet! YOu and her are gonna loveee it!

    ReplyDelete